After decades of research and testing, MemoryGel® Breast Implants were FDA approved for women in the US in 2006 - an important advancement in the field of breast augmentation. MemoryGel® Breast Implants come in either a textured or smooth surface shell and are available in a wide range of sizes and profiles to fit your body. Here’s why they are such a popular choice for both surgeons and patients:
- MemoryGel® Breast Implants are FDA approved
- Each implant is filled with Mentor’s cohesive gel that holds together uniformly and retains a natural give that better resembles breast tissue
- The implants have a set-fill volume for predictable results
- MemoryGel® Breast Implants come in four projection options: Moderate Classic, Moderate Plus, High, and Ultra High Profile to give you just the look you want
- They come in two shell surface options: smooth and textured
Smooth Round breast implants
MemoryGel® Breast Implants utilize Mentor’s proprietary cohesive gel formulation that holds together uniformly, creating a breast that looks and feels natural. With the wide range of sizes available, choosing the right implant for your patient is simple.